“‘The Power to Be Strong’ song and music video campaign has been created to reach millions of people around the world about the importance of voluntary HIV counseling & testing and increased adherence to safer sex, and to empower the valiant efforts of any organization or individual participating anywhere in the battle against HIV/AIDS. As a person living powerfully with HIV, I am honored to share my experience, strength, hope, and song in support of the care, prevention, and advocacy services of Desert AIDS Project. Get tested and live longer and be strong!” — Nicholas Snow, Singer/Songwriter
- Carolyn Caldwell, Jim Casey, and Jim Burba and Bob Hayes feted at 2016 Steve Chase Humanitarian Awards
- Interpreters help D.A.P. talk to diverse communities
- Study confirms early treatment is best
- AIDS diagnosis didn’t limit volunteer; it gave him focus
- Grease back your hair, slip on that poodle skirt … and LET’S DANCE!!