Take charge of your sexual health at The Dock
Comprehensive sexual health services and the resources, answers, and support you need—all in a convenient, comfortable, discreet environment. Get quick, caring, and confidential support.
Visit us at The DOCK to help you make the best decisions to protect and promote your sexual health. Enter through the loading dock ramp at the south side of the Desert AIDS Project building.
Services for men and women include:
Free HIV Testing for Individuals & Couples
- Services are first come, first served. We do not take appointments. Due to high demand for our services, appointment slots can fill up quickly, so if you choose to walk in, we recommend arriving when we open. If you are planning to walk into The DOCK for services after 3 p.m., you should call ahead and check for availability. Walk-in appointments are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
- Walk in, No appointment necessary
- Results in 20 minutes
- Certified HIV Test Counselors to answer your questions
Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) & Post-Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP)
- Education and referral for treatment
- Meet with a provider to confirm PrEP is right for you; if so, provider can prescribe PrEP medication
$25 STD Testing & Treatment
- For syphilis, gonorrhea, chlamydia, and Hepatitis C
Notify your partner of your status or recent test results
If you’ve been recently diagnosed with HIV or and STI, take advantage of our partner services to help you identify past partners who need HIV and STI education or testing.
Click here to contact a counselor.