Desert AIDS Project provides comprehensive quality care for the entire person. Take a look at our offerings below and connect with us if you have any questions.
- High quality primary care
- HIV-specialty care with access to our HIV Health Center
- Dental clinic
- Sexual health and wellness
- Case Managers to help link you to care and other services at D.A.P., and determine eligibility for programs
- Food vouchers and a monthly Farmers’ Market
- Short term housing, emergency utility and rental assistance, and our 80-unit affordable housing community, Vista Sunrise
- Transportation services, gas voucher cards and bus passes
- Patient Assistance Program for HIV and non-HIV medications
- Mental health counseling by licensed psychologist and psychotherapists
- Substance abuse counseling if you are battling addiction, provided by CADC-certified counselors
- A wide variety of free support groups
- Wellness activities in our Client Wellness Services wing, with access to a computer lab
- Advance Directives through Five Wishes
- Home Care services, including attendant care, homemakers, and more for qualified clients with referrals from physician or case manager
- On-site Walgreens pharmacy
- Laboratory services through LabCorp
We link you to additional services provided by community partners through referrals, collaborations and advocacy.
Selected services are available at our satellite office in Indio, CA, located at 81-880 Dr. Carreon Boulevard.
American Sign Language and Language Translation services are available. Please request 2 business days in advance. Contact your case manager.