Your privacy is important to us. Desert AIDS Project upholds the following principles:
- We won't ask you for personal information that we don't absolutely need.
- We won't share your personal information with anyone, unless the law requires it.
- We won't store personal information on our servers unless it's to make transactions such as ticket purchases, quicker and easier for you.
So what type of information do we collect, and what do we do with it?
- Information about your computer, your visits to this website, and use of this website.
- This includes your IP address and other non personally-identifying information available to us from Google Analytics such as location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, website navigation, page views, and duration of visits. This is standard information that most websites collect to better understand visitor usage.
- Information that you provide us for the purpose of subscribing to our emails, submitting comments on articles and posts, and filling out online forms and applications, including name and email, and in some instances, address and phone number.
- This information may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, administer a contest or survey, and process transactions. Please note that you may refrain from providing this information, however it may prevent you from submitting certain website comments and forms.
Third Party Links